Call Us CALL US TODAY | (760) 781-1555

Make sure you are covered all the time when working for Uber and Lyft.

Read More
Vacation Rental Vacation Rental

You need a special coverage when running a business from your home.

Read More
Business Auto Insurance Business Auto

Get the right coverage for your commercial auto like tow trucks and limousines.

Read More
Business Insurance Business Insurance

Protect your business with General Liability, Workers Compensation and much more.

Read More
Specialty Insurance Specialty Insurance

Your unique items need a special type of insurance.

Read More
Personal Insurance Personal Lines

Personal Auto, Home Insurance, Life Insurance

Read More

Vacation Rental Insurance




Do you use AirBnB, HomeAway or VRBO to rent out your house? Do you advertise your short-term vacation rental online? 
If so, you need a special insurance to get it covered!


Short-term vacation rentals are considered businesses: your vacation rental is no different than a clothing store or a restaurant, because you are collecting money by receiving a guest to stay at your place. 

A homeowner’s policy does not cover business activities: actually, it specifically excludes any kind of business activity and will not respond to any claim involving running a business from your home.

We don't like to be pessimistic, but we also know that accidents happen sometimes. Common occurrences like damages, cancellations and even thefts aren’t always covered under a standard homeowners insurance. Khasim Vacation Rental Insurance provides protection for short-term vacation rentals and is designed especially for you, its owner.

Get a Quote Today!

© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder